Appreciate Local Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
Playa del Carmen
GeoFish used to post a regular report on the local dives from their dive shop in Playa del Carmen. I can't say I read every one but I did check in on a regular basis. As I sit here in the snow of SW Ontario, looking forward to my FEB vacation, I think it would be nice to read a few reports on someone doing some warm water dives and maybe having a little fun. MAX..MORGAN.. get the lead out and give us some posts. You can't let Jason be the only one in PDC posting. People will think he is the only active diver in all Playa. Hey SOFIE, a little input from Scuba Playa would be nice too.

My wife and I dove PDC the second week in December, but came back to trainwrecks at work. Got some pictures that we think are decent (my underwater camera is not necessarily state of the art), and some experiences we are proud of, just can't put together the time to edit the pics, or document the trip.

Give me another week or so, and hopefully I can be part of your fix.

I believe it was Max who was making the posts for GeoFish last year and he is back at school in Colorado.

I don't think making posts is Morgan's "thing".

But I agree, they were fun to read.

Hey Ed!!! I have been totally negligent with my SB posts lately!!!! haha. Sorry! If you are on facebook, I also try to keep posts going on the Scuba Playa facebook page. We have instructors and guests posting pics and videos from time to time! Check out Hector's shark montage! When will you be in town next? Honestly, don't feel too bad. The way the weather was going there for a while I almost wanted my drysuit down here!! :D
Well hope to see you soon!!! Also just saw an earlier post about the whale sharks!! Totally up for it!!! See you soon.
Sofia

Back
Top Bottom