Appreciation for TUSA international warranty and service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uniqueloginname

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just sent this letter to TUSA Australia. I thought it was worth some wider coverage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought an elements IQ-650 computer 18 months ago from overseas. It has been excellent; the ideal basic dive computer.

When purchasing, I was conscious that TUSA are one of the few companies who offer an international warranty, and that helped with my purchasing decision.

After 18 months, the dive computer stopped working. My local dive shop sent it to TUSA on my behalf, and it has been returned. It looks to me like it has been replaced for new.

I wanted to pass on my thanks for providing and honouring the international warranty and the outstanding service as a result. I could not ask for more.

I have been entirely satisfied with the design and manufacturing quality of the TUSA products I own (computer, BCD, mask, snorkel), so together with the post-sales support I have experienced, you can be sure that TUSA will be my first choice for future gear purchases.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom