Closed: Aqua Lung i750TC dive comuter w/transmitter & extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe wreck diver

Registered
Reaction score
What you are bidding on is a Aqua Lung i750TC dive computer with extras. The extras are a CD manual, printed manual is a 3 ring binder, transmitter, computer cable and the original display boxes the units where display/ship in. The condition is excellent, the unit has 2 log dive on it both is fresh water and then cleaned and put away. The computer does not fit into my current diving needs. If you have any questions please contact me at ncwreckdiver1972@gmail.com. The asking price is $1050.00 for the computer with extras and the transmitter. I will sell the computer with out the transmitter the asking price is $899.00. You pay for shipping, I usual ship UPS ground. The transmitter is already matched to the computer, all you need to do is add a dive I can supply photos if needed, not sure how to post on this web site.

Hi am the seller of the Aqua Lung i750TC dive computer. I now will offer the computer with extras for $899.00 plus shipping ( will paid for the packaging). Again for your interest in my offering. It a great computer for all typing of diving. Contact me either on this web site or e-mail me at ncwreckdiver1972@gmail.com. Thanks

My listing is above final got a way to show what I am selling. Joe

Attachments

• DSCN0962.JPG
    DSCN0962.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0964.JPG
    DSCN0964.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN0966.JPG
    DSCN0966.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 79
Hi again; Had a lot of dive check out my posting. I am now lowing my price on the dive computer was $899.00 now asking $675.00 for the dive computer, with the extras. The transmitter is now offered at $150.00. Buyer paid for the shipping, I will cover the cost to pack. If you have any question please contact me at ncwreckdiver1972@gmail.com Thanks

Back
Top Bottom