Closed: SOLD Aqua Lung Legend Lux with or without Cobra 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrokern

Contributor
Reaction score
Following some health issues and the loss of my dive buddy to cancer last year, I'm taking a break from local diving and don't need these.

I purchased this set in early 2014, used it on one trip to the Keys. My few diving trips since have been rentals, so this has been stored in climate controlled location in its bag. It was fully gone through by an authorized dealer and service center before being stored.

I got a great deal on this set, and I'm passing that on here. Asking $425 shipped CONUS without Cobra 3 (see below if you want that too).

1st and 2nd stages (currently set up for long hose but will include original shorter one), matching octo, spare output covers, bag. I will keep BC hose and HP line for computer unless you also want the shown Cobra 3 with it for $300 more (same age as regs, just will likely need new battery).

PayPal is ok.

IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1845.JPG
IMG_1846.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1848.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG

Would you be willing to separate out the octo ?

Local sale (to local SB member) of regs pending. Will update and reach out to offers following resolution, including computer-only offers.

Hello, I'm interested with the set without the Cobra. May I know what's the price including postage to Malaysia.

Back
Top Bottom