Aqua Lung LEGEND LX vs LEGEND LX SUPREME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caspers

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

First, I`m new to diving and just got PADI OWD cert. Got some weekend local and neighbor countrys dive spots to visit with instructors etc. Planning my first big trip to Red sea with taking PADI advanced... and find hardest to make choice on BCD and regulator. My first and lasting impression is to try Legend LX and Zuma BCD and I see them in EU on sale. Supreme is almost twice a price as standard for sale now.
But I saw product sheet of comparing standard vs supreme and started to doubt my self. Interesting part is:
Cracking effort:
2,5 à 3,5 mbar in Legend LX version
3.3 to 4.3 mbar in Legend Supreme version
https://katalog.safenor.no/prod_doc/Legend-Lx_Datasheet-Product_EN_2017-05-18_4543.pdf

Can somebody explain difference. Also in mind, I live more at north and can consider try to dive in winter in freezing time.

supreme is detuned for higher cracking and lower IP to reduce freeflow chance in cold water below 9C

consider also the apeks xtx50/dst or atx40/ds4 on a budget

Back
Top Bottom