Aqua-Lung Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps it is just that divers do not want to pay the full list price-MSRP-plus freight. Price does matter and this model does not allow for that.

well......

DEMA has come and gone, and Aqualung "online sales" has generated very few responses in this thread....

Ironic? Weird?

or is it that people just don't give a crap if they are sold online ?

Aqualung has made their products availiable on-line at great discount (LP & the like) for quite sometime. The only difference, if any, is the warranties...

well......

DEMA has come and gone, and Aqualung "online sales" has generated very few responses in this thread....

Ironic? Weird?

or is it that people just don't give a crap if they are sold online ?

so basically, in exchange for paying full MSRP directly from Aqualung, you don't actually have to get off your butt and visit a local dealer to buy product but can choose to have it shipped directly to the consumer ? ...yeppers, better mark me down as 'don't give a crap'!:shakehead:

Actually, seeing how some of the Aqualung dealers are complete ********, I see this as a good thing for the consumer because they don't have to deal with them....

but then again, I can "click and add to cart" at Leisure Pro for years and it's cheaper and still don't have to deal with a local dealer that is out of stock on an item. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom