Aqua Lung tire yoke screw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OldBubbles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I hope this post is OK here since it's somewhat of a "WTB" post...

I've been looking for a tire yoke screw for a Aqua-Master I am going to rebuild. The serial is 251xxx andshould have a tire screw but this one has the old plain style screw.
Has anyone ever seen these yoke screws available as a single part? I have searched but have not seen one for sale anywhere.
The picture is showing the screw, it is not mine.

Attachments

• 20200730_080038.jpg
    20200730_080038.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 96
From my experience, finding the single part is rare. A friend gave me one several years ago that he happened to have in his parts bin but that was the exception. Good luck with your search. Hope you find one.

IMHmtf.jpg

From my experience, finding the single part is rare. A friend gave me one several years ago that he happened to have in his parts bin but that was the exception. Good luck with your search. Hope you find one.

View attachment 601382

Thanks! I was afraid of that concerning single parts like a yoke screw.
The search will continue!

There's this on ebay

U S DIVERS/AQUALUNG First Stage Calypso J Regulator | eBay

Not too bad price, unless you can find one for free

I'm still using my Calypso J. The problem is that if you buy the first stage just for the tire screw, sooner or later you'll take it apart and realize how easy it is to fix and then you'll need another tire screw. :wink:

I'm still using my Calypso J. The problem is that if you buy the first stage just for the tire screw, sooner or later you'll take it apart and realize how easy it is to fix and then you'll need another tire screw. :wink:

Or you put it on a tank and find out that not only it works, but the IP is holding perfectly.

I hope this post is OK here since it's somewhat of a "WTB" post...

I've been looking for a tire yoke screw for a Aqua-Master I am going to rebuild. The serial is 251xxx andshould have a tire screw but this one has the old plain style screw.
Has anyone ever seen these yoke screws available as a single part? I have searched but have not seen one for sale anywhere.
The picture is showing the screw, it is not mine.

If you do a search on eBay and then "Save" the search (there's a little heart to click on) it will send you an email if there is a new matching listing. Well,sometimes it will send a listing for drapes when you are looking for fins, but most of the time...

I might have one in my spare parts bin. I’m currently away for work, but if you PM me at the end of next week I can check.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom