Aqua Lung Titan LX 1st and 2nd stage with octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

razn1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling a used Aqua Lung Titan LX 1st and 2nd stage with a Sherwood octo. I bought the LX from a friend who had it rebuilt last December. We live in Wisconsin so winter diving is pretty limited. He figured he had about 25 dives on it before I bought it. I've put about ten on it so far. It has just recently been down to 106 ft, with about 38 degree water temp. w/ no problems. When he had it rebuilt he also had the environmental kit added to it. Which is about an $80 addition at our local shop. I don't know much about the Sherwood Duo Octo except that it came with the Legend I recently aquired and its in a lot better shape than the octo I had on before. I would consider everything to be in very good condition w/ the exception of a few minor scuffs. I am asking $275 shipped paypal only.
P.S. There is also a BC inflator hose.

Attachments

• P9290190.jpg
    P9290190.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 71
  • P9290192.jpg
    P9290192.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 62
  • P9290196.jpg
    P9290196.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 50
  • P9290193.jpg