Aqua Pro Plus and Aqua Deluxe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.M.O.H.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
First of all i've been hearing only good things about these suits, even though most of people dive either Bare, Diving Concepts, Viking, or DUI around where I am... Any word on getting a voulme dealer in NYC? USIA definately needs a presence in the Wreck Capital of the World!

This is geared towards the end users of these suits and the respected reps that run this forum.

1. What are the main differences between the two, except the type of nylon fabric used?
2. For Aqua Pro Plus: Could I just outfit it with camo accents rather that the whole suit in camo?
3. When outfitted with the latex sox and a "rock" / over-boot, is it less expensive or more expensive than a hard-sole integrated boot?
4. Finally the most important one: Does anyone have the pictures of the both worn. If possible, post picswith close-ups of the cuffs' and ankles' protectors. Preferably with over-boot not the integrated boot.

Any other info would be helpful.

I don’t mean to be rude but do not make suggestions to get the TechniFlex… I can’t afford it anyway. :pity_part

Thanks in advance.

Gino

O.M.O.H.
I was just coming on here to post a very similar question. but i am wondering what is the practical difference between the nylon fabrics used in these two suits?

Russ

If you check out my photo gallery I have a pic of me and a friend in Aqua Pro Plus suits. My suit is the gray and black suit.

Gillty

barrmust:
O.M.O.H.
I was just coming on here to post a very similar question. but i am wondering what is the practical difference between the nylon fabrics used in these two suits?

Russ

Well i think one is thicker than the other? More durable?

Gillty:
If you check out my photo gallery I have a pic of me and a friend in Aqua Pro Plus suits. My suit is the gray and black suit.

Gillty
He he, nice picture but whats that stuff in front of you two, blocking the view? :D Yours are rear entry one? Correct?

Gillity,

Any idea how hard it would be to use dry glover with the wrist seal covers? with or without rings?

O.M.O.H. ,

I guess i am wondering about the real world difference in use between the 200 and 400 fabric.
Also the best price online i have found for the usia suits is:

www.diverssupply.com

Russ

The stuff in front of us is a pay phone and a newspaper machine that we hauled out of that quarry.

I dove dry gloves with rings on a lot of dives and had no problems. I have not dove the Aqua Deluxe but had a friend that had one and that suit seemed more light weight than my suit.

One other quick note on the dry gloves. If you have very large hands the ring system might not work well for you. Your hands have to fit through the rings. While this is relatively easy for most, I do know at least two people who are barely able to get their hands through the rings.

Thanks a lot for the info! Do you think the Biofles material worth spending money on?

I did a couple hundred dives on my Aqua Pro Plus. I only have 4 on my Techniflex. It is hard to say if the Techniflex is worth the extra money unless it lasts as long as my first suit.

The Aqua Pro Plus was pretty bulletproof so I wouldn't hesitate going back with that suit if you can get it for less money.

Back
Top Bottom