Aqua Pro Plus and Aqua Deluxe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gillty:
I did a couple hundred dives on my Aqua Pro Plus. I only have 4 on my Techniflex. It is hard to say if the Techniflex is worth the extra money unless it lasts as long as my first suit.

The Aqua Pro Plus was pretty bulletproof so I wouldn't hesitate going back with that suit if you can get it for less money.
Thanks!

Do you think people will think i am an a-hole if I wear a camouflage drysuit.. Seriously.

Will USIA rep answer my questions in the very begining of the thread?

Might wanna send him an email since he's not active here atm :) I believe it's listed in his profile.

O.M.O.H.:
First of all i've been hearing only good things about these suits, even though most of people dive either Bare, Diving Concepts, Viking, or DUI around where I am... Any word on getting a voulme dealer in NYC? USIA definately needs a presence in the Wreck Capital of the World!

This is geared towards the end users of these suits and the respected reps that run this forum.

1. What are the main differences between the two, except the type of nylon fabric used?
2. For Aqua Pro Plus: Could I just outfit it with camo accents rather that the whole suit in camo?
3. When outfitted with the latex sox and a "rock" / over-boot, is it less expensive or more expensive than a hard-sole integrated boot?
4. Finally the most important one: Does anyone have the pictures of the both worn. If possible, post picswith close-ups of the cuffs' and ankles' protectors. Preferably with over-boot not the integrated boot.

Any other info would be helpful.

I don’t mean to be rude but do not make suggestions to get the TechniFlex… I can’t afford it anyway. :pity_part

Thanks in advance.

Gino

Sorry for the delay in getting you a response. I've been traveling a lot lately and haven't had a chance to log in.

The biggest difference in the 200 denier and the 400 denier is the durability and tear resistance in the face nylon. Basically, the 400 denier is twice as strong. I will say though that people have been diving their 200 denier Aqua lite's and Aqua Deluxe's for nearly 15 years and they are still ticking. The Aqua Pro Plus is by far our most durable suit and is considered nearly indestructable. The suit isn't as comfortable as the Techniflex, but if you are really rough on your gear, you would want to go with the Aqua Pro Plus.

As far as the color, absolutely, you can add camoflage in all of the area's where there is cordura. We don't use as an option on our Build Tool, but if that is what you want, just let us know.

The latex sock and the rubber boot are the same cost. Personally, I like the attached boot, but people really like using our All Terrain Over Boot with their latex sox.

Drop me an email if you have any other questions.

Jerry thanks a million for your ansers, i will drop you an email later on with a couple of more questions.
Eugene

Back
Top Bottom