Aquacat Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wapyaly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, we want to go for a dive trip on the aquacat from bahamas in April, was just wondering if anyone has been on the aquacat and what they thought. I've searched the website and cannot find any feedback about them...ciao! :10:

I went on it October of 2002. I thought it was fabulous. The boat is very very nice, staff was great, food was good.

I thought the diving was very good, but not great. You really get to do a wide variety of dives. I did reef dives, wall dives, night dives, drift dives, a shark dive, and even a very small cave dive(like 15 feet in). Visibility was in the 80ft range most of the time. The water was warm enough I was often diving in a bathing suit, although I think I was the only one doing that. They do 4-5 dives per day. After the first day, I started skipping one dive, but some people did every dive.

They also give you the option for some shore excursions. One
of my favorite experiences was kayaking through the mangroves on a beautiful deserted island. If you have a special request let the Captain know and they will do their best to oblige.

Ryan

we did the aquacat in july and it was fantastic. the diving was spectacular and i would do it again in a heartbeat!

here's a link to our photos from the trip. you can decided for yourself. don't let anyone kid you, the diving there is worldclass.

http://www.sjusa.net/nGallery

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom