Aqualung Clipso Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all

I am looking for Aqualung Calipso service kit. I don't know where I can find it. I check with the main dealer in where I live but he told me that he will make a special order for me. If someone can help me out I will be greatful.

gehadoski:
Hi all I am looking for Aqualung Calipso service kit.

What age is the Calypso? If it's as old as Calypso IV or Calypso VI you are SOL for 1st stage kits. Second stage is easy - the Conshelf 2nd stage (metal) is still current and parts are available. See your AquaLung dealer.

Those of us with older Calypso 1st stages (collector items) create our own service kits - that is we go to an industrial "O" ring supplier and spec our own parts. THIS IS NOT A WIDELY ENDORSED ROUTE TO TAKE - BEWARE OF THE RISK, ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. The HP seat is your greatest problem.

BTW I don't dive these old Calypso regs anymore - get a new cheap reg, FAR better performance . . .

P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom