Aqualung Legend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently got a hold of 4 Aqualund ACD first stages and am looking for their matching second stages. A diver from Hawaii on Ebay has several of them for sale and I bought 4 of them from him. They are brand new never wet/never used. He still has some he is listing on ebay currently. Does anyone out there have just the second stages?

I was searching for Legend 2nd's for a long time and only a few popped up on ebay. They ended up selling for ridiculous prices, so I wasn't able to acquire one. I would suggest purchasing a Hog 2nd stage: HOG Gear D1 Second Stage - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

I have a Legend LX 1rst/2nd setup and the Hog 2nd stage breathes considerably better then the Legend 2nd. They also sell parts to consumers which is great for in the field repairs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom