Aqualung Mikron reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This a brand new Aqualung Mikron set complete with Mikron octo. Brand new, never wet, never used yet. I bought this as a travel reg, but I primarily use my Scubapro S600 or Legend. The hose are miflex and the set is very light. $500 or best offer. Sets will be going on Craigslist and possibly Ebay depending on arousal.

Attachments

• Mikron 001.jpg
    Mikron 001.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 70
  • Mikron 002.jpg
    Mikron 002.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Mikron 003.jpg
    Mikron 003.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 73
Any offers here? This is a brand new lightweight reg set. PM me with any offers....

$500 shipped to CONUS or actual shipping to Canada. If not sold here, I must resort to the chopping block.

If no offer is made by Sunday night, I will have to post on Ebay. I have too much gear and have to consolidate and would rather see a SB member get it than a shotty bidder on Ebay.

I'll offer $300

I have more than that in it, it's brand new, if not I will let one of buddies OW students buy it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom