Aqualung Mikron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonrl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife is switching to an Atomic reg so we are selling her Aqualung Mikron regulator.
This regulator has been used on a little over 50 dives.

This is the vanilla pink color combination that is no longer available.

The annual maintance was done this week so everything checks out in great working order.

Asking $175.00 plus shipping. If interested PM me your address and I will calculate the shipping for you.

DSC01401.jpgDSC01402.jpgDSC01403.jpg
The Aqua Lung Mikron is one of the smallest and lightest fully balanced diaphragm configuration regulator currently available that has been specifically designed for travel. The Mikron regulator uses a combination of composite materials, metal and it's incredibly small size to significantly reduce the the overall weight of the regulator without affecting the performance.

The first stage is fitted with four low pressure ports and one high pressure ports and the second stage features an adjuster to control the inhalation effort required to open the valve. The pink ladies version is also fitted with a smaller mouthpiece which is designed to be more comfortable for ladies to use over prolonged periods of time.

The small size and low weight of the Aqua Lung Mikron also makes this travel regulator a great choice for children and young adults that are uncomfortable with a standard sized system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom