Closed Aqualung Titan LX Supreme

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone, i am taking a trip to Puerto Rico at the end of August, 2020 and im looking for this particular regulator if anyone has one to sell.

Thank you in advance.
Carlos T.

AQUALUNG TITAN LX SUPREME. Picture for reference only.

View attachment 596069
Hello. You want a "Cold Water." regulator to go to Puerto Rico?:laughsnow:

I see how that may look lol but no, i live in Massachusetts so I want the cold water reg for when i dive up here. Just would be nice to get it before my trip so i can use it there also.

Cool. I'm originally from Boston. The posting looked kind of odd? :)

I know, i just would like to be able to buy it before the trip to be able to use it, instead of buying after and then it just sits until the next time i dive again. :)

Why? That model? A little older, and harder to find.

Not only is this one cold water rated but i like the looks and it just happens to match the color scheme of my equipment. Also i don't have money to afford a new reg right now so need to get a used one.

Excellent. I dove U,S, Divers/ Aqua-lung for twenty years, Definitely good equipment. If, you ever need some help....Let me know.
Good luck on your search.
Cheers.

Thank you BB, i have a Titan LX 05 model ill be using unless i get this one, but i love Aqualung products. They make great gear. Very reliable and if you take care of it they last for a really long time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom