For Sale Aquatica 8" dome port, AF Macro Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Selling my 8" Aquatica acrylic dome port and AF Flat macro port (glass). The dome port comes with a neoprene cover for the dome, a removable dome shade and a neoprene cover for the dome shade, all purchased new a few months ago direct from Aquatica for $750 plus shipping. I have attached 1/2 oz stick on car wheel alignment weights on the bottom of the dome shade to counteract the dome's tendency to tip upwards, which I can leave on or remove. I just purchased the Nikon 16-35mm lens, which requires a 9.25" dome, hence why I'm selling the 8" port. The port is in very good condition, with only a few very faint hair scuffs, that are very hard to see with the naked eye and do not influence photo quality at all. The AF flat macro port has a few faint scratches on it, but nothing that shows up in photos. Buyer pays for shipping and 3% PayPal fee. Please message or email bthomasphillips@gmail.com for more info/photos
8" dome port, dome shade, neoprene port cover and neoprene shade cover=$400
AF Macro Port=$100

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom