Closed Aquatica A6500 housing + all needed ports

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am thinking of moving to a DSRL from my Sony A6500. The housing only has 2 dive trips on it and some of the ports have not even been wet. I have the housing with the extra battery pack and macro port wide angle dome port and compact dome port and all needed port extensions as well as an adapter that allows a regular size macro port for use with the 90 mm macro lens. The arms and strobes will be used for the new system. I am just try to find out if there is any interest and have no idea of a fair price so am open to reasonable offers.
Pictures will be posted soon or sooner by pm if requested

IMG_1021.jpeg IMG_1022.jpeg IMG_1023.jpg Photos of housing and ports

Did you ever sell the housing? Which lens were you shooting with your a6500 setup? I may have some interest, depending on the price you are asking for it currently.

I am thinking of moving to a DSRL from my Sony A6500. The housing only has 2 dive trips on it and some of the ports have not even been wet. I have the housing with the extra battery pack and macro port wide angle dome port and compact dome port and all needed port extensions as well as an adapter that allows a regular size macro port for use with the 90 mm macro lens. The arms and strobes will be used for the new system. I am just try to find out if there is any interest and have no idea of a fair price so am open to reasonable offers.
Pictures will be posted soon or sooner by pm if requested
Did you end up selling or gave up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom