For Sale Aquatica AD7000 complete photo gear set-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rbelde

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am modifying what I am selling (from prior post) to make it a COMPLETE photo set up. I am selling my Aquatica AD7000 housing ($4,500 new 5 yrs ago) w/ newly added Backscatter AirLock vacuum electronic system pressure leak detector ($400), a Nikon D7000 camera body ($900 3 yrs ago), Nikon 60 mm macro lens ( $550 new 3 yrs ago), one flat macro port and one 4" dome port ($1,000 5 yrs ago), two Sea & Sea YS-110 TTL strobes w/ fiber optic cables ( $700 new 5 yrs ago), two sets of lightweight strobe arms, each with two 8" arms w/ connectors, two extension tubes and 2 zoom gears ( $500 value). The total cost of this equipment was in excess of $8,500. The oldest of the equipment is 5 yrs old. I dive only 1-2 x a year so the equipment is all in excellent shape having been used only about 10-12 times.

My asking price is $2, 750.

I also have an Aqua View 180 magnifying viewfinder that I added 2 years ago. The cost was $1,200. I will add this in if desired for an additional $750.

I am in the process of taking photos. Any serious inquiries, email me at rbelde@aol.com and I will forward pics.

I am located in North Carolina for shipping purposes.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom