AQWARY Dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RGBM? Well, I guess Suunto user will like it but it's not so popular among most divers I know, who like Buhlman.

You may be right. I know that my other computer is a Suunto Zoop.

Does the gas supply monitoring include the ability to set a surface reserve, and an algorithm for predicting gas needed for ascent, so that it signals you to begin the ascent at the appropriate pressure, a la scubapro and oceanic?

You obviously have a lot more dives under your belt than I do, and you do a lot more technical diving. I honestly don't know the answers to your questions. I'm going to email one of their engineers to see if they can give me the information I need to answer your questions.

I honestly don't know the answers to your questions. I'm going to email one of their engineers to see if they can give me the information I need to answer your questions.

This should be in the manual, but if it does ATR calculations at all, I'd be very surprised if it doesn't let you set the reserve for it.

I just noticed that you're also in Florida. Let me know if you are interested in getting together to try one of the consoles.

I think this is a great thing for the company (and you) to do. But, I want a wrist computer with wireless AI. I will be watching this company, though, to see what develops.

This should be in the manual, but if it does ATR calculations at all, I'd be very surprised if it doesn't let you set the reserve for it.
Good point. I'll try to set aside some time to look through the manuals and see. If I don't get back you guys soon, the manuals are here:
Manuals | Aqwarycloud

I'll try to set aside some time to look through the manuals and see.
Don't forget to turn in your man card, if you do! :D :D :D All kidding aside, it's imperative that you do just that. Take the time to learn it's limitations.

Don't forget to turn in your man card, if you do! :D :D :D All kidding aside, it's imperative that you do just that. Take the time to learn it's limitations.

ITYM after all else fails...

Read the manual, looks like it is pressure display only, with no ATR calculation.

Hello guys!

So, I've been following both the company and this thread... I looked up the ambassadors they have on their website, none are based close to me... BUT there is a chance for someone to win 2 of the consoles as of recently if anyone is interested (then we can have a ScubaBoard member take them for a trial run!! YAY!!)

Win 2 Smart Console's

And in case you're not in the mood to look around... PM me for where to find the answers (all on the website btw).

Good luck!! (And if you win, maybe we can dive them together someday!! hehe)

C

Back
Top Bottom