Are any of these fins worth keeping?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bananafeller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought these fins for $50 (for all of them) off of marketplace and I'm not sure if got anything i should look into keeping.

I need fins for local dry-suit diving, tropical diving and snorkelling.

Thanks for the insight.

fEKQNLw.jpg I4y7cuk.jpg Gte8AkO.jpg li0kf8b.jpg

The force fins are in high demand by some. The others are all basic recreational fins that will work for most people if they fit.

I'm no drysuit diver, but fins are a matter of fit and personal taste, try them and see how they work for you.

Those Force Fins (the black ones) alone are worth a bit more than you paid for the lot.

Yeah I started reading about force fins after I posted this. Holy crap those discussion are a gong show.

I'll bring the lot to my shop and see how they fit with boots. I don't have any yet so I'll have to see.

Based on my reading, people either love or hate force-fins. Either way, I'd probably hang onto those FF myself or sell them here on SB.

Force fin, the smart fin. Magnificent!
Scubapro Tusa DiveRite copy clones very popular
Reflex fin huge pocket very stiff even without the stiffeners
Genesis Mares clone roomy loved by everyone
All neutralish

Back
Top Bottom