Are you ready to dive in the Bahamas on the Aqua Cat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loveIIdive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
There is still room available on the Aqua Cat April 20-27th! Best time of the year to go! There is 1 room available for double occupancy and 1 single female to share a cabin with another femaile diver. Special price at $1895, includes all diving, food, liquior, snacks, 8 days - 7 nights, 51/2 days of diving. you can do up to 25 dives on the trip. Does not include arifare and additional expenses (port fees, fuel surcharge, departure taxes, all gratuities. Full payment needed by Feb 20, 2013. I did this same trip last summer and all was great. The normal cost is $2395. Dive the deep blue with the Aqua Cat. Message me any questions. Join us for a really fun time and great diving. See what you've been missing! I hope to fill this boat! :)

I recently did a week on their sister ship, Blackbeard's "Morning Star," and had a ball. I've heard the Aqua Cat is even better!

I will be on the Aquacat the week before 4/13-4/20. Lots of great reports on this trip. I am stoked and ready.

I will do my best to put something up. Might even have pictures, probably not great but there could be some pictures.
Detailed trip report to follow please ...

I will be on the Aquacat the week before 4/13-4/20. Lots of great reports on this trip. I am stoked and ready.

The only thing I would tell you is to spend as little time as possible around the Eleuthera area if you guys have a choice. Other than an interesting underwater large Cobia rearing project, the area has been devastated by a crusty green algae that has covered the reefs. The area is almost dead with little fish life and hardly any coral that hasn't been taken over. Some of the worse diving I've seen in the Caribbean.

Thanks for the info...........I think.:wink:
The only thing I would tell you is to spend as little time as possible around the Eleuthera area if you guys have a choice. Other than an interesting underwater large Cobia rearing project, the area has been devastated by a crusty green algae that has covered the reefs. The area is almost dead with little fish life and hardly any coral that hasn't been taken over. Some of the worse diving I've seen in the Caribbean.

It is going to be my 1st LOB. I like incredible food! Thanks
The food is incredible!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom