Article: Hollis Gear acquires Recreational Rebreather design from VR Technology

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2-hour scrubber duration -- meaning, if you don't want to push your scrubber, you'll be replacing a cartridge just about every dive? What will the cartridges cost? The Extend-Airs are $30 APIECE. That makes for some expensive diving!

Scrubber duration.
Most units have more than adequate bottle sizes
with some availing you the choice of larger tanks

Limiting factor is thermal protection and boredom

Kevin does good work and Bob is often out on the edge of stuff, so I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and take a close look. My initial concerns are the $/bottom time ratio and the ppO2 drop when shallow ... but we'll see. The mockup is really good looking.

Great... Another "game changer"... Hop in line with the Dragers and the gem.

Kevin does good work and Bob is often out on the edge of stuff, so I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and take a close look. My initial concerns are the $/bottom time ratio and the ppO2 drop when shallow ... but we'll see. The mockup is really good looking.

Taking into consideration your experience, I would love to hear your opinion once you have the data/facts available to review on this product. I am assuming your "$/bottom time" curiosity is based on reported scrubber size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom