Aruba Top 5 Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Everyone,

Been researching Aruba. The wife and I are going to the island on July 15th. We may have 2 or 3 days to dive.
It sounds like most dive shops have schedules of what dive sites they go to each day. Would like to know what are your favorite dive sites? Trying to get the most out of the little time we have for diving.

Dives I am thinking about trying to do:
The Antill (Wreck)
Jan C (Wreck)
Mangel Halto Reef (shore)
Sponge Reef

I would love your thoughts on the dives above and if there are dives that you like that should be on my list. Would like more information on wall and reef dives.

If easier, the top five dive sites that you like?

Thanks,
TRdiver

The Antill (Wreck) - Shallow dive, a little overrated in my opinion, not bad if you are into wrecks!
Jan C (Wreck) - Probably the best dive on Aruba, fantastic coral coverage, up there with the best wreck dives I've done, a must dive in Aruba!
Mangel Halto Reef (shore) Never done this one.
Sponge Reef - Nice reef dive, well worth doing!

Others you should try:

Airplane Wrecks - Two purposely sunk aeroplanes, one of which is complete, upright and fuselage can be swum through, also a nice reef, a must dive in Aruba!
Harbour Reef - Great reef dive!
Arashi Reef - Shallow reef dive, lots of great macro stuff to see and usually Turtles!
The Finger - Very nice reef dive!

Airplane Wrecks
Harbour Reef
Arashi Reef
The Finger

Thanks Nivek Llekots for the information and everyone that posted videos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom