Aruba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregT943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
How is the diving in Aruba? I have never had an interest in going to Aruba until a friend offered his timeshare for free. So just wondering how the diving is, from what I have read it's nothing spectacular, but I have never personally talked to anyone who has been diving there. How does it stand up to other well known dive spots in the Caribbean (Cozumel, Caymans, Roatan, etc.)? I'm not expecting world class or even the best in the Caribbean, I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth the time/cash, or if I should just save the cash and go somewhere else later on.

I am a Dive Master, who has worked and been diving all over the world. I'm not concerned with the difficulty of the dives or type of dive (drift dive, wreck dive, etc.), just wondering about the quality of diving and quality of marine life. Thanks for the help and info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom