Asiadivers diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
sidemount? meaning like a stage on your side and single tank on your back? or am I missing something? I always thought sidemount refers to when instead of say having twins on your back, you have two tanks clipped to your side and nothing on your back (except your wing) for narrow penetrations...

yes that two but you can also sidemount with one single on your back and one at the side. there was another guy who dove with us who had one single on his back and one sidemount on his left and one on his right. depens what you want

Shugar:
you sold them off na? great!

yup jagfish snagged em

hehehhehehhe Glad you did it !!!

now who is the HOLIER person who despises SIDE MOUNTS ?

when sidemounts would be a lifesaving device when properly utilized.....

little knowledge is truly dangerous.... so dangerous to the little knowledge person who thinks he knows it all...... or a person who withholds knowledge to appear as tho a sage.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

DIVE AS WE WILL !!! guys it's your life.

and to those who would criticize if a person uses sidemounts or not , this is for you : WALA KANG PAKI !!! if we die we die on our own cognizance , it's our choice to DIE , WALA KANG PAKI !!!!

translation : mind your own business..

GO ON GUYS ENJOY YOUR DIVE WHILE YOU LIVE, IF YOU DIE BY WHAT YOU DID, YOU DIE hehehehehhehe. don;t be lamers trying to sue dive ops that you were not informed, blah blah blah...

try to dive safely tho. learning never stops and you are stupid if you say you know it all ...

:14:

i am off topic na....

paolov:
hehehhehehhe Glad you did it !!!

now who is the HOLIER person who despises SIDE MOUNTS ?

when sidemounts would be a lifesaving device when properly utilized.....

little knowledge is truly dangerous.... so dangerous to the little knowledge person who thinks he knows it all...... or a person who withholds knowledge to appear as tho a sage.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

DIVE AS WE WILL !!! guys it's your life.

and to those who would criticize if a person uses sidemounts or not , this is for you : WALA KANG PAKI !!! if we die we die on our own cognizance , it's our choice to DIE , WALA KANG PAKI !!!!

translation : mind your own business..

GO ON GUYS ENJOY YOUR DIVE WHILE YOU LIVE, IF YOU DIE BY WHAT YOU DID, YOU DIE hehehehehhehe. don;t be lamers trying to sue dive ops that you were not informed, blah blah blah...

try to dive safely tho. learning never stops and you are stupid if you say you know it all ...

:14:

i am off topic na....

i was using twins and a 40cu ft deco bottle on my side, does that count as sidemount?:D

clgsamson:
Ok if you insist....next time invent a headmount for you :wink:.

bakit sakin, dun sa nag sabing "we don't do sidemount" bagay sa kanya yun.

so he wont be accused of doing sidemount, headmount na eh. hehhehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom