Assorted gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I would have posted this in the normal "for sale" area, but I don't want to ship if I can help it (the tanks especially), so....

1 Faber steel 95 white, purchased new in Aug 2004. Always kept O2 clean. Has the "convertable" DIN/Yoke valve. Nitrox sticker and tank boot installed. Best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

2 Steel 72s, purchased from Dom's Scuba Emporium in Rochester right before he closed up shop. Viz and Hydro is current. One tank is red, the other blue. Best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

Halcyon 45lb Pioneer single tank wing w/ cam bands. Maximum of 15 all fresh water dives on it, in brand new condition. Asking $300 - Would be $350 if bought new but best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

2 Halcyon cam band weight pockets. Each holds up to 5lbs, great for trim and to take some weight off belt. Maximum of 15 all fresh water dives on them, brand new condition. Would be $50 if bought new but best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

1 UK eLed 8 C-cell Light, neon yellow. Pistol grip handle w/ wrist lanyard. Only used 4 times in fresh water. No flooding, brand new condition. Bright light for the money! Over $80 new, but best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

1 UK SL6 Light, yellow. Wrist lanyard. Only carried in fresh water 4 times, turned on underwater once, no flooding, brand new condition. Over $40 new, but best reasonable offer. e-mail to BOSS10L at Yahoo dot com.

Save on tax and/or shipping!

Where are you located? I am in Minneapolis. How much do you want for the steel 72's.

Dennis

Why are you selling the 72s?

lotsofgadgets:
Where are you located? I am in Minneapolis. How much do you want for the steel 72's.

Dennis

Dennis, I'm in Rochester, NY. Zip is 14609 for shipping purposes. Not sure how much they'd weigh though. Make me an offer.

jonnythan:
Why are you selling the 72s?

Because they are collecting dust...I won't double them up, and they surely can't be used as stage/deco bottles.

lotsofgadgets:
I sent you a PM.

Dennis

I'm mulling it over. Let you know soon. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom