At home Firmware Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to replace my Analox as it seems they no longer make replacement CO sensors for the handheld units. I thought the CooTwo sounded perfect, but having to ship it back to the US for a firmware update seems unworkable. Maybe version 2 will allow OTA updates?

I know this is an OLD thread and I suppose the answer is obvious but does anyone know of any way to update the firmware on these nowadays or are we just stuck?

I know this is an OLD thread and I suppose the answer is obvious but does anyone know of any way to update the firmware on these nowadays or are we just stuck?

There is a place you can send it to. I have been pondering it...

Http://Scubasesar.com

Involves either paying for a sensor replacement and/or calibration and they will do it at that time...

I just changed a dead O2 cell, and will test my C0 sensor when I calibrate it. If the C0 sensor is done, it will go in to them. Only way to get the firmware. That sucks!

I see no mention of firmware upgrade service on their website. Are you certain they do that?

I have had email conversations with them that when it is in (sensor replacement and/or calibration) they will update the firmware (no additional cost).

upload_2021-4-23_8-42-26.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom