Atlanta diver looking for buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seagirl1990

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys! Ive got 30 dives on my books and looking for a dive buddy, open water/ nitrox. Usually going with groups and charters but 'tis the season" for quarry diving!

Let me know if youre interested!!
Ttys!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard seagirl1990. Hope you are a certified diver.
Many people here are from Atlanta.

Thank you so much for pointing the obvious! :) I certainly hope people are not diving beyond their skill sets or they would probably not be here today.

Happy Monday!

Atl diver here. Otp north. I will be looking to dive locally to keep proficiency up.

Hey Atlanta divers, join the Mega Dives twice a year at Ginnie Springs. Here was the last one (end of March) ScubaBoard Fool's Spring MegaDive 2019 As soon as a date is scheduled (around the end of October), it will be announced in this thread.

Welcome and OTP on the SW side.

Hi @seagirl1990
Kraken Springs is the happening place in NWGA, and it pulls people from middle and even southern Georgia. They will be open 4/20, 4/21 and then open every weekend (Fri-Sun) starting 5/11 through the end of October. Friendly knowledgeable staff and nice facilities.
Several other great dive sites within a couple of hours drive. Check out the Georgia Dive Buddies FB page if you haven't already. There's always someone looking for a buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom