Atmos Elite not downloading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddthecat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
When I hook up the USB from the Elite to my computer and try to open the connection it times out. On RARE occasions it works normally. I have encountered this while trying to download to about 5 different computers now. Anyone else have the same issue?

I have also started to have this problem over the last few months with my Elite. I get an interface found. It starts the handshake and then times out. I have reloaded the software and drivers but still have the problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

It could be a connection (interface to DC) issue. You have to be really careful that the DC pins are clean (rinse in fresh water) and make sure the interface is really connected to the DC. Its kinda easy to angle the interface slightly and lose connections with the DC pins.

The fact that you are getting some occasional successful downloads indicates the software is probably installed successfully.

Back
Top Bottom