Atmos Mission One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buhlmahh model is fairly simple and straightforward, different implementations should match up....

But really, you have to be either very very bad at programming, or mess it up deliberately, for it to not be within a few minutes of other implementations.

Understand, just sharing my own personal experiences

Looks like iOS 1.5.0 update of the app has just been posted to the store, I’ve not tried it yet so not sure what’s changed

Couple things. To install the new app you are better to delete the old app first, obvious downside to this is you will loose your old logs, so if you have added any notes or personal info take a copy of it first. If you update while the old app is present you may not be able to connect. I had trouble connecting after update and had to select UNPAIR > ON from the M1 to allow me to 'forget' the device on the phone so I could pair again, otherwise it was greyed out. If I didn't do this it would show the old device but not be able to connect.

On the plus side, new release has an export .uddf log feature so I can now export the logs from the M1 into subsurface. Yeah!! Few extra steps than I would like, but a huge improvement so I can finally retire the old DC. I'm confident later subsurface should have native support via libdivecomputer.

A couple small niggly bugs, but happy to see them being responsive, listening to the community and moving forward with improvements.

Hi @MikadoWu

Did you dive it?

I did get my dives in, and stayed quite and waited for the firmware update. I like a few others have a bad depth gauge. Oci/Teric report 12 feet, Atmos 6 feet. Now to deal with the headache of exchanging it to Taiwan.

I did get my dives in, and stayed quite and waited for the firmware update. I like a few others have a bad depth gauge. Oci/Teric report 12 feet, Atmos 6 feet. Now to deal with the headache of exchanging it to Taiwan.
You didn't buy it from one of the US distributers who would offer service?

On sale for $299 at piranha. Seems hard to pass up at that price.

Havent had time to dive with the watch due to the lockdowns. Is anyone having a hard time calibrating the compass? I cant get it to calibrate for some reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom