Atmos Mission One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have mine set on 35/75.

The dive planner lets you adjust in 1 foot increments. I think that was one of the last firmware upgrade features.

Just a heads up, if you logs your dives I'd recommend downloading your logs as soon as possible. In addition I would recommend not letting the DC battery go flat, at least not for an extended period (while carrying around in a backpack for instance).

<fume> To date I've lost/corrupted the logs twice, with two different units. In each case I allowed the battery to go excessively flat..
sb05.jpg

sb06.jpg

sb07.jpg

Strangely didn't recall hitting my NDL on that particular dive.. :wink:
its a 16 bit variable... 1111 1111 1111 1111 = 65535
Good catch. Reminds me of my early days learning C. Possible a -1 got assigned to a memory location where the program was expecting an unsigned int.

I kinda like 0% oxygen and 0.1 centigrade: we can dive anoxic mix, but we draw the line at diving into solid ice?

Just a heads up, if you logs your dives I'd recommend downloading your logs as soon as possible. In addition I would recommend not letting the DC battery go flat, at least not for an extended period (while carrying around in a backpack for instance).

<fume> To date I've lost/corrupted the logs twice, with two different units. In each case I allowed the battery to go excessively flat..
View attachment 642940
View attachment 642941
View attachment 642942

You can impress a lot of people with these profiles :p

"The depth readings were always a few feet deeper than all the other computers."

Just used this in Sharm el Sheikh. Worked well for the first 8 dives, but on the 9th, it got stuck 11 feet deeper than we actually were. My son (who was using the Atmos) landed up doing an extra-long safety stop because it just wasn't recognizing that he was at 15ft. In fact, after we got out of the water, the dive timer kept going, thinking that we were 11ft under.

Now, we are home and I can't get the thing to sync with my phone or computer.

Hey guys new to the forum. I've got 4 dives on the mission one and I've noticed that my NDL never shows anything. It was my understanding that the NDL would be changing based on what depth I'm currently at and my residual notice from previous dives. Am I missing something here? Does it only actually show something if I go into plan mode?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom