Atom 3.0 backlight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rckclmber75

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've done a number of different searches across the web and this board (including emailing Oceanic directly from their website) and have not found anything remotely close to an answer or solution to my issue.

I have a recently acquired Atom 3.0 with a backlight that does not turn on. Has anyone else experienced this issue and resolved it?

I have been through the settings and confirmed that alarms are "on" and the light is set to run for "5 seconds" upon the button press. I have not identified anything else form the manual related to the light that was helpful.

Before the comment is made, I knew the light didn't work when I bought the computer. I expect to be able to see the light during normal diving in good visibility. I am asking the question to attempt to put the computer at 100% should I decide to dive in less than ideal conditions or at night. I currently have a VT4.0 as my primary and thought this would make a good backup computer (it was a decent deal.)

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom