For Sale Atomic Aquatics T3 Din Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whysocold

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I think it's time to give up my fancy reg and dive something more affordable. I've never seen a T3 posted here. Is there any interest? I think I paid around $1600 for the regulator. What would be a fair price to sell it for? Comes with regulator bag, original box, swivel hose, 1st and 2nd stages.

eBay sold listings are between $825-925....good luck.

Luck and timing probably.

Hi...any interest in a trade plus cash? I have an AA Z2 combo or Scubapro Mk15/G250. I COULD add a console (SPG, depth & compass) if needed.

Hi...any interest in a trade plus cash? I have an AA Z2 combo or Scubapro Mk15/G250. I COULD add a console (SPG, depth & compass) if needed.

I'm open to trade or trade plus cash. Some items I need are:

Oxycheq doubles wings (dual inflator, extreme series preferred)
HOG D2 1st stages
HOG Zenith 2nd stages (reversible or not)
Perdix computer

Put it ebay with no reserve and you have a good chance at cracking $1000, but I wouldn't expect to break $1100. A few that sold for more included an octo, were brand new, or had some other addition making them worth more. At least it seems like there's a steady market for them on ebay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom