Atomic Aquatics Titanium T1x plus DIN - newly rebuilt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Atomic Aquatics Titanium T1x DIN regulator that has been newly rebuilt and upgraded. It has been upgraded to have a monel piston and monel swivel retainer. Fully environmentally sealed. So basically now a T2x first stage. Fine for both air and EAN. The second stage has also been rebuilt and partially upgraded. It now has a spiffy new std. comfort swivel hose and a new wider exhaust port. For another $100 of cosmetic bling it would be a T2x but because it is just cosmetic I decided to skip it. $725 shipped CONUS (including paypal fees).

Click on the attachment to see an image of the reg: View attachment 108883

Not sure of the actual age, I just had it rebuilt and upgraded. It has not been dove since the rebuild and it set to within factory specs. For instance, the IP comes in at 136 on my gauge. That said Atomic came out with the T2 around 2006 so it would have been made before that.

Looks like the attachment died so I uploaded the image:

KICX2444.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom