Atomic B2 regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tejasmtb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale is my Atomic B2 regulator. I bought this reg new from my LDS last April and it has 20 dives on it. Atomic regs breathe the same throughout the line and only differentiate between materials used, the B2 is a combo of Brass/Stainless/Titanium. It has the swiveling 1st stage and a Titanium swivel on the hose to the second stage. Below is a link to the regulator on Atomic Aquatics website.

Atomic Aquatics B2 Regulator

I am moving on to tech and colder water diving and I would like to move over to a reg better suited for cold water diving like the Atomic M1 or Apeks XTX50. This regulator is in excellent shape and looks brand new as I take really good care of my gear. It has no damage, defects, or repairs. It won't need a rebuild until 04/13. It has the red color kit installed and will come with the original box and all paperwork. Asking $475. I will consider trades for an Atomic M1 or Apeks XTX50 with DIN first stages.

PM with your email or phone number (for picture messaging) if you would like pictures.

Thanks for looking,

Tejas

Last edited:
IMHO, save yer money and keep diving the B2. If you go to cold water just spend $25 and have the B2 sealed. If you are going tech at some point the M1 is a great reg but is best suited as a deco reg for high O2 mixes. Just get a Z2 for doubles.

Thanks for your suggestion Scared Silly!

Tejas

Back
Top Bottom