Closed Atomic regs (T2X, Ti2, M1)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Up for sale are some Atomic regs! Please PM for questions... I can send more pictures (ideally via email).

1) Atomic T2X
Great condition, with only very few, minor signs of use. I got this from a former dive shop owner, who had used this only once as his personal reg, and tested it in February. With bag.
Sold

2) Atomic Ti2 octo
Great condition. PM for more pictures.
Sold

3) Atomic M1 DIN reg
Signs of use, but good condition PM for more pictures. With original hose & bag.
Sold

Attachments

• IMG_2158.JPG
    IMG_2158.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 41
Added some stuff...

Up for sale are some Atomic regs! Please PM for questions... I can send more pictures (ideally via email).

1) Atomic T2X
Great condition, with only very few, minor signs of use. I got this from a former dive shop owner, who had used this only once as his personal reg, and tested it in February. With bag.
Sold pending payment

2) Atomic Ti2 octo
Great condition. PM for more pictures.
Sold pending payment

3) Atomic M1 DIN reg
Signs of use, but good condition PM for more pictures. With original hose & bag.
$320 shipped

Yes the M1 is still available, please PM if interested. I can send more pictures via email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom