Atomic Z1 Yoke First Stage Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scared Silly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently found that I had a whole bunch of new parts to build up an Atomic Z1 Yoke first stage. All I needed was a body which I obtained. So up up for sale is the reg. The body, piston, turret, springs, are all new as well as the service kit used to build it. The yoke assembly which came from reg that was switched to DIN is used. It was fully rebuilt and tested out to specs.

The reg would be perfect for an inflation or bottle bottle just whatever hoses or second stage you want. $125 takes it (shipped CONUS). I will even throw in a new HP seat for the next serving.

I have recently obtained a fully rebuilt Z1 2nd stage so I will add that into the mix for an additional $75. I will not sell the second stage separately. Also as always I am open to reasonable offers.

$175 Shipped for both the first and second stage, will also throw in a new unused drysuit LP inflator hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom