Attention Cozumel Invasion sponsors and non-sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outstanding job by all the sponsors. Even I won a nifty DSS instrument mount and I never win! :D
Thank you for all the free stuff.
What a wonderful supplies!

Thanks to all the sponsors for their generocity - I was extremely lucky to win a buddy light from I-Torch, Deep Sea Supply for the instrument mount, Diver's D\lyte for the free samples and especially to Ikelite for the $400 dollar gift cert!!!

I can't wait to go diving and try out all my new items.:D:D

Sponsors, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your contributions!! It was a great trip all ready, then to be able to win a prize on top of it was an excellent way to wind down a week of diving.

I came away with a 50 dollar gift certificate to Leisure Pro, I haven't figured out what I am going to buy yet, but the prize is well appreciated.

Keith

Thanks sponsors! I know Deep Sea Supply will be glad I traded with a guy from our group, I do use their wrist mounts now, but I also use other stuff of theirs. Now I have reason to top up on DSS supplies!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! It's not as funny typed, but it will do for now!
No, it's not the same as in person... BTW, I am trying to find a suitable pic to make a special avatar for the "Precision Diving Team". How's this?

diving-board-300x443.jpg

No, it's not the same as in person... BTW, I am trying to find a suitable pic to make a special avatar for the "Precision Diving Team". How's this?
diving-board-300x443.jpg
I like her entry form, but the blue arm floaty thingies are nor DIR!Everyone knows they need to be black :D

We're excited to hear people had a great time and that the prizes will be put to good use!

It's been a few years since I've been to Coz and really wanted to go this year, but it just wasn't in the cards. I'll see what I can do about upping our presence next year (mine and other fun stuff :) ).

Keep me posted if there's anything we can do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom