ATTN_SKIERS, Fellow SCUBAboard member now bartender at Killington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey guys & gals,

I just started bartending part time at "Poachers" on the Killington access Rd. My girlfriend (Amy, also a PADI Instructor) also bartends there. One of us is usually there Wed, Thurs, Fri and sometimes Sat (I will be there this Sat).

Stop in and meet us. It would be great to meet the faces of the people who I share thoughts with on the board, or ANY fellow divers for that matter!!

I'm gonna bring my Shark Feeding video in and leave it behind the bar.

Poachers is a new place this season. It is located directly above the Mobil station midway up the access rd on the right. Just before "Moguls". (where the "Chinise Gourmet"/"Sushi Yoshi" used to be.

We will DEFINATLY take care of you. We have a full menu of snacks, burgers, wings, salads and munchies. Also free Sloppy Joes at happy hour (3 til.............).

Oh yeah, we do breakfast too, open at 7 (good prices)

Mention the SCUBAboard and take advantage of "local prices" ($5 pounder well drinks, $2 pounder drafts, and $2 domestic bottled beer) just ask for Andrew or Amy...

BTW I also work PT as a Photoghrapher at Killington. You know, the guys at the top of the lifts solciting pics. Stop and say hi.

Hope everyone has a good week-end at the Sea Rovers Gig!

:coke: :coke: :coke: :D

Andrew

Man... I wish I knew. I slinking around the pickle barrel for a couple of hours on friday while I waited for my friends to get up and unlock the place.

Actually, I might be up there sometime in the near future [to see a surgeon in Rutland for a second opinion. If so; I'll be sure to drop you a line.

I'll be sure to stop in next time there! Hopefully SOON....

Cool everyone!!!

Hey Wacko,

Amy will be working the back bar at the "Grist Mill" St Patty's nite.

Be sure to identify yourself, say hello.

Amy and/or I will be bartending at "Poachers" : Wed (tomorrow), Thurs, Fri and Sun

Hope to see you guys

Andrew

I'll be rolling through town tuesday after next [the 25th] for a dr. appointment in Rutland. Let me know if you'll be working that night [when you know].

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom