AUG 31 Drift Dive with DD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue:
Eric, you are SO BAD!!! Teasing us all with this stuff!! Go find that schooner please!

Hopefully, this weekend. Believe me I want to see it (schooner) just as bad as you.

But alas I am just a guest, on someone else's adventure. So I have to stick to my river when I don't have a boat. I skipped my 1st day of math class to go today. :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Ken,

We were on Squaw Island under the bridge today looking for an entry point, and for some spots were we can run lines, and the viz is about 15 feet.

After this storm it going to take a week for the viz to clear up again. We found a spot, but you have to scale some rocks to get to it. Should be quite a cache of artifacts in this area since it's rarely disturbed by divers. :D

Eric,
What with all this teasing and such. Kick a guy when he's down why don't ya. I am so dieing to get in that river with you and find something! Do you go in on the river side or the canal side? Was driving back from Grand Island along 190 today, I don't remember ever seeing the canal so thick with mud before. Darker than chocholate milk. The river wasn't much better. Hope this clears up quick, there aren't going to be many more really nice days to get out.
Good luck this weekend with the schooner. Hope the weather holds out for you.

Ken

nauidiver2004:
Eric,
What with all this teasing and such. Kick a guy when he's down why don't ya. I am so dieing to get in that river with you and find something! Do you go in on the river side or the canal side? Was driving back from Grand Island along 190 today, I don't remember ever seeing the canal so thick with mud before. Darker than chocholate milk. The river wasn't much better. Hope this clears up quick, there aren't going to be many more really nice days to get out.
Good luck this weekend with the schooner. Hope the weather holds out for you.

Ken

Ken,

I've been going out to the river side. I'm out almost every weekend on the boat, and sometimes 2 times a week. This new spot in the river is right under the bridge on Squaw Island. I am hoping on going out this weekend on the boat out on the Lake, The river is going to suck for awhile so I'll steer clear for abit. But anytime you have time and want to go call me. No one called me about the schooner this weekend so, I'm just going to go diving.

I PM'd you my number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom