Aurora Res Saturday MAY 1st, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Planning on diving with WinterHawk (Tino) at about 9am on Saturday. Others welcome!
OOps... MAY 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be able to do sunday 2nd

At this point, I think Tino and I are diving EARLY (7-8am) on Sunday. I just found out that I have to fly on Monday at 10am... so need to be out of the water by then on Sunday.

I've not dove locally, but I've got 50 dives in salt water. I was hoping to get some drills in with my new dry suit.
I can't do a Sunday dive as I have a 0415 flight on Monday, and I want 24 hrs to be safe.
If you are willing to accept an unknown single I'd be game, but I'd need to get lead and air this evening.
Thanks
Mortis (Ed)

I could possibly dive both days - Mortis, send me a PM with your digits. I have 2 full single tanks (I'll be diving doubles), and enough lead to sink a ship.

There will be three or four of us coming on Sunday. I'll be diving doubles as well, I have a 3 or 4 aluminium 80's I can bring along for someone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom