Austraila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps you could give us a little more detail in what you are searching for.

One thing you should know is that Aussies have a sarcastic sense of humour and this doesn't mean they don't like you :wink: But, yeah, being more specific would help!

Well it's really really hot and really really cold, depending when and where you go! Most of the creatures that are particularly dangerous in this world have all decided to congregate in the same place. Its big, really really big. I travel by car for about 45 mins to get to work and the shopping centers and i live in one of the largest cities in the country. Most people you'll come across are your 'average joe' sort being quite loud, fond of a laugh and very easy going!

@nathaneal. Welcome to the boreds. Newcastle is the biggest city in Oz I believe Proserpine will have some issues with that statement ;P

@tushar, naths right, you gotta watch out for all the dangerous creatures gathering in one place. But if you avoid the pub then you'll be right.

Tushar are you looking for the best place to dive and visit for you? we need to know more about what you want to see and do before we can stop being aussies and answer your questions seriously..if you give them to us :wink:

If you do come you will have a good time. I joke around but we are mostly harmless.

1. Cairns, Great Barrier Reef. I reckon, just gotta be done once in your life at least.
2. Exmouth. Whale Sharks. Pristine reefs?
3. Reedy Swamp. Shepp.

hows that for a start? Whaddya reckon guys?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom