Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaLife Cameras

Contributor
Reaction score
befroe%20and%20after%20flash.jpg
Make sure the vibrant colors of the underwater world shines through in your photos with the Sea Dragon Universal Flash. Fits underwater cameras with a built-in flash and includes optical cable, 7mm cable plug, universal flash mask, Flex-Connect grip and tray, case and other essential accessories. Optional Ikelite tray adapter available. Takes 4-AA batteries (not included).

The Flash “auto learns” your camera’s pre-flash, has a powerful Guide 20m and is adjustable to automatic or 10 brightness intensity levels. The Sea Dragon Flash includes a diffuser for even 100° x 100° beam angle coverage. With Flex-Connect, you can expand easily – add another flash, or one or two award-winning Sea Dragon LED lights with the wide range of Flex-Connect mounting accessories.

flex%20flash.jpg

I love my SeaLife DC1400 and SeaLife flash. I also have extra flex-connect arms to place my SeaLife video light in different positions. It would be extremely useful, however, if the flex-connect arms could have a channel or clip to hold the coiled optical cable of the flash, similar to the channel on the ergonomic arms. As designed, there is no way to keep the optical cable for the flash secured when using the flex-connect arm as an extension to the ergonomic arm.

EDIT: Unless (as I'm thinking about it) you can thread the optical cable inside the rubber "flex" part of the Flex-connect extension arm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom