Awesome Capt. in Clearwater FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloridaRanger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, if anyone in the Clearwater FL area is looking for a good boat to dive with, you can't do better than Capt. TJ Shea with 2Shea charters. He caters to spear fishermen but also runs great trips for recreational divers or even hook-and-line fishermen.

And in case you are wondering, no I am not a sock puppet for TJ but a guy who dives with him frequently and has to give fish away to make room in the fridge.

Here's his web site, which he still needs to work on. ;O)

About | www.fishanddivetampa.com

Very good.

I'll be in a family trip in January 2011 in Tampa. I'll contact them for a dive trip.

I seconded Capt. TJ.
He knows good numbers. When he drops you in the water, you can be certain you see fishes :).

I love posts like these! Really helps when trying to find a dive operator if you've got recommendations to go on.

I wonder if ScubaBoard could create a whole forum section just for recommendations so they're easier to find...

I'll be in a family trip in January 2011 in Tampa. I'll contact them for a dive trip.

That should help make for a happy new year!

January weather can be hit or miss. We had an unusually cold winter last year with lots of storms. Hopefully this coming January will be better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom