awesome indoor training pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a pretty neat pool (108 feet deep!); too bad it's in Europe. I bet the cost of maintaining it would be pretty steep, you'd have to charge a lot for admission. Nice that it's not chlorinated, though.

It's in Brussels. I'd like to go before I move back to Australia next year.

I've heard though that you must use their equipment (ie. you can't bring your own). Can't remember the reason why though.

Maybe they don't want contaminants in their pool from peoples' gear, like mud, dirt, salt or other substances. I know in our training pool you can often find lead shot on the bottom from someone's leaking soft weight pouches. That's not good for the pool as it clogs drains and can damage the pool in other ways.

Hmmm 30 degree C spring water? Isn't that 85+ degree F? Wonder how they control the bacteria issue?

Ferment? What is that like a sand filter?

very cool- although most of those pictures are CGI....

Still- could have some fun in that!

haha- also just saw this quoted on there site.

On a physiological level, then. The diving can make you lose without effort. It also increases the libido

I know where I'm goin after work....what kinda water is in that pool?

Scuba_freak:
very cool- although most of those pictures are CGI....

Still- could have some fun in that!

What makes you think they are CGI? They are the real deal. 32m depth with 32m vis - you can see the bottom and everything else.

i'm not sayin it's not like that, but some of em seem to have the colours enhanced. :crafty:

Scuba_freak:
i'm not sayin it's not like that, but some of em seem to have the colours enhanced. :crafty:

ah, okay.. you're probably right there....

Back
Top Bottom