Azimuth SC rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, where the debris meets the sea
I am not sure why perl code commands don't work consistantly in this forum, but here goes a photo of the Azimuth semi-closed circuit rebreather. Too bad it isn't full closed....I do have my sights set on an Inspiration fully closed circuit rebreather....

az33.jpg

az36.jpg

az3.jpg

LadyDiver,

To make images appear in forums such as this, one normally uses an open image command and a close image command. The look like this:

If one clicks above on the attribute tags, it does it for one, although I prefe doing it manually...it is faster.

As long as the image resides on a server, in Internet Explorer, one just opens the image itself, copies the url, adds image attribute tags, then pastes the whole text, and in this forum the image should appear.

Now it is possible that in the admin control panels they have turnedof the ability to post images...

Oops, wait a minute, I just bother to look below when typg a reply and I see the img is toggle off

Back
Top Bottom