B-29 at Lake Mead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi this is the owner of the dive operation at lake mead doing the B-29 if you have any questions please feel free to ask away?
Welcome to the board. What does the b-29 dive cost and how long is the waitlist? Is there any leeway to the card requirements if you can show deeper dives with deco profiles? Thanks for doing these dives by the way, I'm sure the red tape involved is a pain.

Jay

@las vegas scuba
stated:
"Hi this is the owner of the dive operation at lake mead doing the B-29 if you have any questions please feel free to ask away?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a few...
1) Your dive history
When certified as a diver ?
Where certified as a diver ?

2) Your dive instructor history
When certified as a dive instructor ?
Where certified as a dive instructor ?
By whom certified as an Dive instructor ?

3) Charter boat Captain
Length of time as a boat Captain

4) Your relationship with Joel Silverstein ?
( he apparently was the first to receive permits to dive the B 29- correct?
Did Joel train you or in any way mentor you ?

5) Who was Harry Wham?
Did you know Harry ?

Inquisitive minds want to know

SDM 111

Who was Harry Wham?
Holy Shitballs...hijack in progress!! Apparently, Harry Wham was not the other guy in the band Wham.... Interesting, and very Vegas, read:

Harry Paul Wham (1919-1983) - Find A Grave...

https://news3lv.com/news/local/video-vault-07-16-2020

In my defense of the hijack....Dr. Sam did ask the question so Sam started it!

Now back to my regular job of trying to determine which type of Alcohol provides the best natural immunity to the Covid virus. science is fun!

Enjoy your day,
Jay

@Jayfarmlaw

Hey Hombre
Always enjoy ALL your posts -(especially when you write about the 1500 pound blue gills !)

FYI
I wrote most of the verbiage about Harry and the noble sport of spear fishing (OH The Horror ) and I was the recipient of the last one of his brass ball spear points mentioned in the article. It appears to me much was copied verbatim from my posts on Harry

May I suggest that you and our mutual new best friend @las vegas scuba review my many post on this board with the subject ; Harry Wham -- Or Wham Co divers, Or Harry Wham Or Keller's 1000 dive All about Harry who had the first dive shop in Las Vegas and who pioneered the way for the current crop of divers

Might want to begin with the following thread
Harry Wham of Whamco dive school

(Donuts have never tasted the same,,,)

Cheers from Kalifornia

Sam Miller, 111

cc
@Scuba Lawyer
@Akimbo

CE @Marie13
...................and good ole @Rose Robinson

Second day - no response

@las vegas scuba
stated:
"Hi this is the owner of the dive operation at lake mead doing the B-29 if you have any questions please feel free to ask away?"
I have a few...
1) Your dive history

3) Charter boat Captain
Length of time as a boat Captain ?

Inquiring minds and possible future customers want to know...

THIRD DAY -
36 hours and no response

Post # 28
Hi this is the owner of the dive operation at lake mead doing the B-29 if you have any questions please feel free to ask away?

Post #29
Hi everyone I am the owner of the dive operation doing the B-29 if anyone on here has any real questions and would like the actual answers please feel free to contact me and I will give you actual answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@las vegas scuba

I have a few...
1) Your dive history

3) Charter boat Captain
Length of time as a boat Captain ?

Inquiring minds and possible future customers want to know...

DD

ok so here you go

yes im an extremely bad speller I seriously don't care as long as you get what im trying to say haha
im a 25 ton captain been doing stuff with boats for years
im the hardest worker in the room always
I always win even when I loose
only been diving for 2 1/2 years but have come a seriously long way very quickly
padi dive master
tdi advanced nitrox and doing deco procedures very soon actually
if I ever find time I will do instructor because I had an amazing open water instructor that I very much appreciate every time I dive that gave me the gift to breath under water thinking about doing that this winter time
stopped counting how many dives I have at 100 so I guess 100 if you like
do I know Joel yes kinda we have talked a few times he's a nice person and very knowledgeable about the dive industry have never done training with him tho or affiliated in any way
I seriously don't understand why people get so upset over grammar it just doesn't make sence haha
I also do not get upset over road rage people
I have a bunch of diver friends from all levels of diving 5k dives to 5 dives and thats one of the things about diving I love it really brings people together to share something truly amazing
I don't care how many dives you have and that you been diving since 1912, show me you can hover at 15 feet not swim with your hands and not stir up the bottom and I will be happy to dive with you
im a hater of split fins sorry haha I just don't get I guess
I love Lake mead and all the History that it has associated with it and feel great full to have it in my life and love the fact that I get to share that history with people everyday
I have done countless hours of research on the Hoover dam construction and the Hoover dam aggregate plant and now the B-29 it self

me and my girlfriend started this dive business march first got to do it for 3 weeks. we were off to a great start and booked a bunch of dives and then the virus and then the lake closed and we refunded every single Penney ugh
but we stayed positive and stayed strong in our minds and body and we took the time too build a second boat so when the lake open back up we could be even stronger and now we are now doing really good staying busy working hard loving life!

so there you have it let me know what else you would like to know haha we have know secrets its not a conspiracy just hard working people doing the best we can everyday!

ok so here you go

yes im an extremely bad speller I seriously don't care as long as you get what im trying to say haha
im a 25 ton captain been doing stuff with boats for years
im the hardest worker in the room always
I always win even when I loose
only been diving for 2 1/2 years but have come a seriously long way very quickly
padi dive master
tdi advanced nitrox and doing deco procedures very soon actually
if I ever find time I will do instructor because I had an amazing open water instructor that I very much appreciate every time I dive that gave me the gift to breath under water thinking about doing that this winter time
stopped counting how many dives I have at 100 so I guess 100 if you like
do I know Joel yes kinda we have talked a few times he's a nice person and very knowledgeable about the dive industry have never done training with him tho or affiliated in any way
I seriously don't understand why people get so upset over grammar it just doesn't make sence haha
I also do not get upset over road rage people
I have a bunch of diver friends from all levels of diving 5k dives to 5 dives and thats one of the things about diving I love it really brings people together to share something truly amazing
I don't care how many dives you have and that you been diving since 1912, show me you can hover at 15 feet not swim with your hands and not stir up the bottom and I will be happy to dive with you
im a hater of split fins sorry haha I just don't get I guess
I love Lake mead and all the History that it has associated with it and feel great full to have it in my life and love the fact that I get to share that history with people everyday
I have done countless hours of research on the Hoover dam construction and the Hoover dam aggregate plant and now the B-29 it self

me and my girlfriend started this dive business march first got to do it for 3 weeks. we were off to a great start and booked a bunch of dives and then the virus and then the lake closed and we refunded every single Penney ugh
but we stayed positive and stayed strong in our minds and body and we took the time too build a second boat so when the lake open back up we could be even stronger and now we are now doing really good staying busy working hard loving life!

so there you have it let me know what else you would like to know haha we have know secrets its not a conspiracy just hard working people doing the best we can everyday!

Damn, starting a business in the travel/service/hospitality industry March 1st....

I wish you a lot of luck going forward and respect the hell out of the fact you refunded everyone's money that booked with you...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom