B&B Scuba on Maui is First Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canman147

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently dove with two outfits in Maui. One was B&B Scuba and the other was Lahanina Divers. I must say Brad with B&B Scuba and his crew are first class and a pleasure to dive with. Their knowledge and confidence in you and their own ability is second to none. I would not hesitate to send and suggest new and experienced divers to them. Small, personable groups allow for a great expereince. With snacks, refreshments and short boat trips this is one company that knows how to please its customers. The dives started early but ended by 10:30, this gave us a great deal of time to spend with other family members throughout our trip. It was truley a pleasure. On the other hand Lahanina Divers was, lets say different. Not organized, not personable and not very intuned with their divers. I was with a newly certified diver, and the dive guide wanted to take him to 100 plus feet. I watched him closely but was shocked to think they thought this was safe and realistic. The group was too large for one guide, I think 14 was too crowded even though their boat can handle alot more. The trip was well over an hour and took most of the morning, we did nto get back until after 13:00. Overall B&B Scuba was fantastic while Lahhaina was a disappointment. Good Luck with your dive guide....Aloha!!

Ryan

I've had many interactions with B & B and they have always been good ones -- including this past week when Brad bent over backwards to accommodate our needs (we needed DIN valves). B & B is a very good shop.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Lahaina Divers. My wife just met one of their instructors today and she was describing a diving experience for truly advanced divers (and yes, I mean truly advanced) that sounds fabulous -- one we will have to try the next time we are here.

Yep, B & B are the best! Only 2 more days and we will be in wonderful Maui! Already have the first two trips lined up w/ Brad and Blesi! And yes, he is wonderful- working w/ Bob to get the tanks/etc. ready for his rebreather. Maggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom