Back from a bad experience and ready to RE-ENGAGE! Here fishy fishy fishy!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember you. :D Sorry you had a bad experience, but glad to see you back. Since you're asking about local activities, this thread may get moved to your local forum.

Check your local dive shop, or do internet search.
Uh, welcome to SB. Perhaps you meant that other than it appears in black and white. This is where we discuss beyond the searches. :)

In a few weeks, March 17,18,19 in Dublin,Ohio (just above Columbus) is Scubafest. A great regional show with workshops, presentations, banquet, local diving info, silent auction ,banquet, and ME! Doing a presentation on diver communication as well as representing HOG and Edge Gear. www.scubafest.org

My 4th year and each one just seems to be better than the last.

Jim this is awesome! Thanks for the info. I will check my calendar when it gets closer and perhaps will work my way over there! :D

I remember you. :D Sorry you had a bad experience, but glad to see you back. Since you're asking about local activities, this thread may get moved to your local forum.

Uh, welcome to SB. Perhaps you meant that other than it appears in black and white. This is where we discuss beyond the searches. :)

Hey Don! I know it has been a little while. But I am back and ready to go again.

Back
Top Bottom